- StabilityAce Patella Knee Strap Ideal for Relief of Patellar Tendonitis, Irritated Kneecap and Osgood-Schlatter Disease
- Tubular Insert Provides Focused, Uniform Pressure to Help Guide the Patella
- One Size Fits Most, Fits Right or Left Knee, Shipped from USA
- Fully Adjustable and Comfortable, Lightweight and Breathable Neoprene Fabric for All Day Wear Especially During Exercise
- Designed to Boost Overall Stability of the Knee and Improve Patellar Tracking by Applying Mild Compression on Tendon Below Kneecap, 100% Lifetime Guarantee, Click To Buy Now!
Introducing the StabilityAce Patellar Tendon Knee Strap for pain relief caused by overuse. This knee brace reduces the pressure on the patella tendon and helps alleviate pain while running, jumping or during other occupational or exercise activities. The fully adjustable strap allows for a one size fits most product that can be used on either knee. This latex-free knee strap comes in the color black and is made out of a neoprene fabric that provides a comfortable feel. The tubular insert provides a compression to help stabilize the knee and alleviate pain. This EASY TO USE product should be worn just below the kneecap over the patellar tendon. The pressure it provides allows for controlled and flexible movements while restricting twisting and securing ligaments around the knee. This durable knee strap is machine washable and can be worn throughout the day to suit your needs. A high-quality knee strap also ideal for providing relief of patellar tendonitis, Iliotibial Band (IT Band) Syndrome, Chondromalcia Patellae (CMP-runner’s knee), irritated kneecap, and Osgood-Schlatter Disease. If you suffer from a sore knee and find it difficult to exercise when it requires knee movements, ORDER NOW. Click Add To Cart now so you don’t have to restrict your exercise routine any longer!