- EASE PAIN – Other designs only pull back toes and causes toe pain. Our new design provides EFFECTIVE STRETCH of calf muscle and soft tissues of foot and ankle with no toe pain. Our design gets results!
- SIMPLE TO USE – Wear to bed for relief of plantar fasciitis, tight calves and Achilles tendinitis. It can help reduce or eliminate the first few painful steps in the morning.
- EASY CALF SIZING – Measure around the calf at widest point. Fits calf up to 16” and comes with one sock. GET NOW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
- ADJUSTABLE DORSIFLEXION STRAPS – Pull straps to desired position for slight, gentle, effective stretch of plantar fascia. Shipped from U.S.A.
- LIGHTWEIGHT BREATHABLE MATERIAL – This low-cost relief can be worn for hours as a supplement to traditional treatments. It might feel uncomfortable at first, that’s to be expected as it’s keeping a controlled stretch.
Do you spend too much time on your feet or have an overuse injury with your feet? Our Night Sock is designed specifically for Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis, but also can be worn for tight calves and heel spurs. Over time, it can even help strengthen the arch of the foot. Wear our sock at night as it can be worn for several hours at a time. Choose your size by measuring around your calf at the widest point. Available in two sizes: up to 16 inches and 16-21 inches for both men and women. Our design is awesome as it doesn’t stretch the toes backwards in a painful manner. The stretch originates from the ball of the foot and really does provide a comfortable, gentle, effective stretch. Our sock fits over the calf with two dorsiflexion straps that maintain the foot in a slightly stretched position and one strap to hold the sock high. The two outside straps are easy to use and are designed to keep the foot in a neutral to slightly stretched position so it heals in a stretched position and prevent plantar flexion which means the plantar flexia isn’t able to contract. It may feel uncomfortable at first if you’ve never worn one, but that is to be expected as it’s keeping the controlled stretch. Take your time and get use to it. Starting in a more neutral position at first is recommended in these cases. When applying, adjust the strap at the top of sock first. IMPORTANT: Make sure you place the 2 dorsiflexion straps on the sides of the ball (or sole) of your foot so that the strap underneath is on the ball (sole) of your foot and NOT your toes. Then secure the two dorsiflexion straps to desired stretch and relax and allow your foot to flex naturally! Read all our reviews now to find out why the Night Sock from StabilityAce is the best to own for Plantar Fasciitis heel pain relief. Click Add To Cart NOW if you want to take up in the morning and not have to take those painful first steps!